Situated right on the water’s edge of the Coral Sea, Villa Botanica overlooks tranquil Pioneer Bay, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. As much as Villa Botanica is the most exclusive and luxurious wedding venue in Australia, the Whitsundays are also widely regarded as one of the premier wedding destinations in the world.
Villa Botanica was originally created by Ralph Hogan as a palace for his princess, Janet. Today, this no-expense-spared, temple to style and beauty, is widely regarded as Australia’s most exquisite wedding venue. On your wedding day, all of its five acres of waterfront luxury are exclusively yours, offering total privacy from tourists and onlookers. Villa Botanica brings together opulent architecture, breathtaking ocean vistas, endless palm studded tropical gardens,adjoining private beach, an artist’s playground of rainforest and magical ponds, all waiting to be explored. You and your guests will discover:
- A vast range of spectacular photographic locations.
- Glorious Palm Bridal Aisle flanked by giant pandanus.
- Exotic Seaside Ceremony Pavilion overlooking the Coral Sea.
- The Sunken Garden Bar, full of orchids and ferns.
- Enchanting Palm Forest.
- Powder Room and Rest Rooms (with Foxtel sports for the boys!)
- Exclusive access to romantic Mast Beach.
- Stunning Sea Deck offering 180° panorama views of the Whitsunday Coast and Islands.
- Reception Verandah overlooking the emerald and aqua waters of Pioneer Bay.
- Marble Ballroom for bridal waltz and dancing.
- Cake Room with Giant Aquarium, Shell Collection (and 13,000 year old Mammoth tusk)
- Dedicated Childcare & Cinema room.
Images courtesy fo Iconic Bride Photography, Photography by Bambi, Studio Impressions and Playback Studios